Direct Entry MSN Admissions Process
Once an admissions adviser has verified your eligibility for the Direct Entry MSN program, you can begin your journey toward an accelerated nursing education. While there are several steps to our admissions process, your adviser will be there, helping you take each one. We’ve even created a streamlined process that allows you to submit your information via an online portal.
While the process of applying to nursing school may seem daunting, our admissions team is ready to help you navigate the process. In fact, individuals often tell us they chose our program based on the level of personalized attention they received from their advisers.
Below is a checklist of what you can expect during the admissions process. You’ll notice that in addition to the program’s academic requirements, there are several supplementary materials we require as part of our College of Nursing application package.
- Speak with an admissions adviser to verify your program eligibility
- Create an academic plan that works toward your desired program start date
- Complete all of your prerequisite courses within our requirements
- Complete the GRE® General Test using school code 1448 (waived with a 3.2 GPA or higher)
- Begin the online application process via the NursingCAS portal ($65 application fee)
- Gather and submit your official academic transcripts via the portal
- Gather and submit three letters of recommendation via the portal
- Submit an updated resume via the portal
- Write and submit an admissions statement via the portal
Contact us to learn more about the admissions process for our Direct Entry MSN program.