Online Direct Entry MSN Coursework
Our Direct Entry MSN program follows a blended learning format where online nursing theory coursework complements extensive on-site practicum. Delivered through a dynamic e-Learning platform, these online courses allow you to learn about advanced nursing concepts when and where it’s most convenient for you. Plus, you get to engage with the material at your own pace—just remember you’re still held accountable for instructor deadlines.
Whether it is 11 a.m. or 11 p.m., our e-Learning platform is ready to teach you something new about advanced nursing practice. We designed the platform following a “standard blueprint” to provide a seamless user experience.
As you move through the program’s different online courses, the way in which you access, view, and complete the learning modules within the platform remains the same. Through the e-Learning platform, you’re able to:
- Read materials and listen to subject matter experts
- Complete assignments and quizzes
- Participate in a discussion forum
- Interact with instructors during chat sessions
Our e-Learning platform accommodates different learning styles so that it becomes easier to understand and retain complex nursing concepts. Whether you’re an aural or tactile learner, the platform uses various multimedia features to support the subject matter as well as contribute to your success.
Features within the e-Learning platform include:
- Images and 3D graphics that support text
- Video/audio activities that can be replayed
- Simulated activities that engage students
- Forums that encourage student interaction
Similar to a video game experience, the interactive activities within our platform let you play an active role in the learning process. From single-topic activities to comprehensive case studies, you’ll be able to engage with your studies and begin to build the critical problem solving and decision making skills that are essential in the nursing profession.
Examples of interactive learning include:
- An anatomy activity that has you drag and drop organs into their proper locations in the human body
- A cardiovascular case study where you access and treat a 40-year-old male with heart problems
- A COPD with pneumonia case study where you treat an elderly female with a variety of symptoms
Contact us to learn more about our online Direct Entry MSN coursework.