Marquette University Satellite Campus in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
If you can’t wait to become a nurse, there’s no better time than now to get started on your master’s degree. Not only are advanced practice nurses in high demand across the country, our satellite nursing school in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, makes it possible to earn a quality MSN degree in 18-21 months.
With two start dates per year, our Direct Entry MSN program offers non-nursing professionals an accelerated path to a career in healthcare, while helping to close the nursing and primary care physician shortage gaps.
We’re able to supply the nurses the healthcare industry demands by offering:
- A collaborative learning experience that focuses on student interests and objectives
- A rigorous, streamlined nursing education that builds off of previous academic experiences
- An accredited education that promotes health, healing, and social justice for all people
Accessible Location near Kenosha
While our main campus is in Milwaukee, our satellite Direct Entry MSN program site is located near the southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois border in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, putting it just outside Kenosha and in close proximity to Chicago. Keep in mind that Pleasant Prairie students have access to all of the resources and activities available on the Milwaukee campus, e.g., the library, career services, and sporting events.
Direct Entry MSN Program Site
8201 104th Street
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin 53158
Because there are periods in the program where students come to our site between 2 and 3 days per week for labs and testing, it’s important to live within driving distance of our Pleasant Prairie location. By car, our site is:
- An hour away from Chicago, Illinois
- Less than an hour away from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Less than 2 hours away from Madison, Wisconsin
- Less than 2 hours away from Rockford, Illinois
Contact us to learn more about our Direct Entry MSN program site in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin.